Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm rpieterdon
Hello people unless you've been living under a rock you will probaly know me. im rpie or as i see myself, the dream crusher.
WHO ARE YOU?
im rpieterdon,netherlands,Admin,
im 14 years of age and im pretty much crazy as so in my medical papers. my homeland is holland the shittiest country that has ever been made. my best friend of the whole fucking world is scorp, scorp is my friend and we always make choices together, so remember fuck with me and you get me on your dark side and scorp is the nice side he does not liek banning people. but now again about me.
GAMES I PLAY
Feed The Beast,Arma 2/3,Unturned,Garry's Mod,Dayz Standalone
THING I HATE
Being bossed around,People that really disrespect me,Scorp
THING I LOVE
Anime,Nightcore,Dupstep,Mountain Dew,
Links
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074473832

With love RpieterdonHeart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Rpie%20banner.png]
(08-10-2014, 03:11 AM)rpieterdon Wrote: Hello people unless you've been living under a rock you will probaly know me. im rpie or as i see myself, the dream crusher.
WHO ARE YOU?
im rpieterdon,netherlands,Admin,
im 14 years of age and im pretty much crazy as so in my medical papers. my homeland is holland the shittiest country that has ever been made. my best friend of the whole fucking world is scorp, scorp is my friend and we always make choices together, so remember fuck with me and you get me on your dark side and scorp is the nice side he does not liek banning people. but now again about me.
GAMES I PLAY
Feed The Beast,Arma 2/3,Unturned,Garry's Mod,Dayz Standalone
THING I HATE
Being bossed around,People that really disrespect me,Scorp
THING I LOVE
Anime,Nightcore,Dupstep,Mountain Dew,
Links
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074473832

With love RpieterdonHeart
dude, The grammar.
[Image: 3761e7718e84591bfa615e273afe1e9a.jpg]
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
The Grammar is shit, and Thomas, your signature is glorious!
[Image: a8b5wvO_460sa_v1.gif]
I just noticed, it has the Windows XP background? xD
(10-16-2014, 05:10 AM)DarKevin Wrote: I just noticed, it has the Windows XP background? xD

Yea that's why i bought a new computer, the background was simply too epic for my eyes *scratches eyes*
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]