Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACF + Pew Pew removed
(06-26-2016, 02:02 AM)Poet Wrote: Kevin removed it because of the rape it cause and you sitting in your tank not being able to get hurt

*Cough Nesara Cough*
FYI You can hurt folks in tanks
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

Kevin removed it because of the rape it cause and you sitting in your tank not being able to get hurt

*Cough Nesara Cough*

"UUUUURRUHUAUHA IM RETARDED SO I LIE TO ADMINS BECAUSE I CANT STAND GETTING KILLED BY HL2 WEAPONS

UUUUH LETS IGNORE THE FACT THAT GCDW, UT2004 AND FLAMETHROWER ARE 3 GUNS THAT CAN ALREADY KILL TANKS

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LETS IGNORE THE FACT THAT NO ONE ABUSED ACF IN THE LAST MONTH

UHUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH IM RETARDED PLS DEMOTE ME IM AUTIST

UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM AM WASTING THE PLEASURE OF 3/4 OF THE PLAYER STAFF FOR MY OWN LITTLE PLEASURE

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHUUUUUUUUUU I KICK PEOPLE FOR NO REASON

UUUUUUUUURUUUUUUUUUUHAAHHAAA I HAVE A THREAD ABOUT ME GETTING INTO SKYBOX AND NOCOLLIDING WORLD WAC YET SINCE
I AM NEET GABSHIT LITTLE PET I DONT GET BANNEED

UUUUUHHH I SHOULD GET BANNED

UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR I TAUNT THE PEOPLE I DONT LIKE ABOUT ACF BEING BANNED"

-pautist, 2016
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=710502715

Gee :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))

i say nigga in a un agressive tone, kicked under the rule of pautist and gabshit
sam have a fair pac, it's banned under the rule of pautist and gabshit

pautist say nigger, nothing under the rule of pautist and gabshit
drunkmachine has unfair pac, nothing under the rule of pautist and gabshit
(06-26-2016, 02:21 AM)Nesara Wrote: Kevin removed it because of the rape it cause and you sitting in your tank not being able to get hurt

*Cough Nesara Cough*

"UUUUURRUHUAUHA IM RETARDED SO I LIE TO ADMINS BECAUSE I CANT STAND GETTING KILLED BY HL2 WEAPONS

UUUUH LETS IGNORE THE FACT THAT GCDW, UT2004 AND FLAMETHROWER ARE 3 GUNS THAT CAN ALREADY KILL TANKS

UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM AM WASTING THE PLEASURE OF 3/4 OF THE PLAYER STAFF FOR MY OWN LITTLE PLEASURE

UUUUUUUUURUUUUUUUUUUHAAHHAAA I HAVE A THREAD ABOUT ME GETTING INTO SKYBOX AND NOCOLLIDING WORLD WAC YET SINCE

-pautist, 2016

There should be more guns because all 3 guns are shit IMO
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
It is possible to kill them in their tank though... like even if you dont know how to use ACF just flamethrower the shit out of them
[Image: 200.gif#0]
(06-26-2016, 02:40 AM)Poet Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 02:21 AM)Nesara Wrote: Kevin removed it because of the rape it cause and you sitting in your tank not being able to get hurt

*Cough Nesara Cough*

-pautist, 2016

There should be more guns because all 3 guns are shit IMO

Gee it's almost like i talked to darkevin about addind acf sweps to kill tanks, a free weapon for users :^))))))))))
fucking pautist
Nesara: fucking pautist
Nesara: ragequitted of the server
Nesara: so he banned acf as a revenge
The Light Bringer: I am not playing on it anymore too
Nesara: because of acf ?
The Light Bringer: yes
Information 
1. Regular users are being bombed away by weapons they can't even use their self.
2. You can hardly do anything against ACF or pewpew, especially as a new user who doesn't even know what that is
3. If you manage to fuck up a tank, they just pull out the dupe tool and make a new one in 2 seconds

I want a solution for these problems before adding ACF and pewpew back (not sure if we even need pewpew anymore).
However, I'm willing to unrestrict the tools right now, under some conditions. Read more at the bottom.

Here are some thoughts we had so far:

I would like to have users be able to use ACF. What would be possible problems? Like with pewpew you could just spawn a cannon, physgun it and start minging,
while with ACF you'd need to connect ammo to it, etc. Do you think users would still be able to abuse and minge with it? What could we do to prevent this?
Also Nesara suggested ACF sweps, guns that can damage tanks.
And I suggested to add a timer for adv dupe which limits how often you can spawn stuff.
Ideas how to pull this one off in code? Or maybe just have a limit for this in form of a rule?

I'm open for suggestions.

ALSO, I could unrestrict them for now if you guys agree to not use it against people while we get this sorted out.
That way you can continue building your stuff and fight each other with your tanks.
For the moment, consider using ACF against players like using RPG against players: Not allowed.
User can't really abuse ACF, since you need some knowledge of wire and tools to make even the simplest of acf guns. This excludes 99% of minges. IF someone is caught abusing it, just rape him as any other rule breaker.
[Image: 200w.gif]
And could you guys keep your "cancer" and "autism" to yourself for once, so we can have some kind of a useful discussion?
Thank you.

In other words:

Y'all need to chill a bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)