Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACF + Pew Pew removed
No you chill out you cancerous autist! Jk.
I think that a cool down on the dupe would be bad as it would make it harder for innocent people building things.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(06-26-2016, 03:35 AM)DarKevin Wrote: And could you guys keep your "cancer" and "autism" to yourself for once, so we can have some kind of a useful discussion?
Thank you.

In other words:

Y'all need to chill a bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And yall all also need jesus, dont forget jisus
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

BTW, we don't need pew pew, since ACF is a substitute and works better. For the moment, please add ACF back, so I can rape Nesara's and FulL h0usE's tanks. :3
[Image: 200w.gif]
Yeah, while pew pew can be fun, it's pretty redundant.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(06-26-2016, 03:42 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: BTW, we don't need pew pew, since ACF is a substitute and works better. For the moment, please add ACF back, so I can rape Nesara's and FulL h0usE's tanks. :3

Dream about it, well when we can fight c:
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

add acf sweps, maybe restrict acf on infantry, and add a rule that say 'no unfair acf" so even if a user figure how to use it he cannot do op things
*ACF Removed*
*Uproar of Great Builders*
*Alek doesnt know why it is such a Big deal*
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
(06-26-2016, 04:49 AM)Nesara Wrote: add acf sweps, maybe restrict acf on infantry, and add a rule that say 'no unfair acf" so even if a user figure how to use it he cannot do op things

Wait, ACF on infantry is allowed BUT we need more guns that can fight ACF
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]