Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACF + Pew Pew removed
I was just curious about the reason ACF and Pew Pew were removed?
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Yes, I would also like to know why ACF +pew pew was removed? I'm guessing Kevin removed it for some reason that no one knows.
WTF why?
[Image: 200w.gif]
(06-26-2016, 01:15 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: WTF why?

Probably so our fight will never happend :^)
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

Well .... tbh im with Kevin here they can both be pretty OP sometimes and at least restricting them lowers the amount of cancer that goes on 
    HOWEVER sometimes you literally N E E D to remove the props of a minge if someone spams or if they have like 3729482 health chargers and nobody else is on so ....?
I'm gay
(06-26-2016, 01:31 AM)PAT Wrote: Well .... tbh im with Kevin here they can both be pretty OP sometimes and at least restricting them lowers the amount of cancer that goes on 
    HOWEVER sometimes you literally N E E D to remove the props of a minge if someone spams or if they have like 3729482 health chargers and nobody else is on so ....?

Fyi, acf doesnt remove props, it makes them into destroyed looking props kinda
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

Removing minges props is more of a pew pew specialty
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(06-26-2016, 01:36 AM)Pwnzor Wrote: Removing minges props is more of a pew pew specialty

And pewpew is more op than acf hue

Lights pissed. Kevin you've fucked up.
Kevin removed it because of the rape it cause and you sitting in your tank not being able to get hurt

*Cough Nesara Cough*
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]