Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rant
I continuously see these posts explaining why people left the server, or explaining things they dislike about it (Mostly made by Poet, Generic User and others). These posts are beginning to become a real pain in the ass, but I've managed to deal with it so far, because I mainly don't care about the server at this moment (For personal reasons ofc).
But when you guys begin to flame your shit on other people's threads, you're just being far to immature, and you literally loose all respect from me. At this point in time, I'm having a very hard time considering most Respected staff members, as actual staff, which is the reason as to why I'm writing this.

Most Respected promotions made these days, have been.. dull. People write a whole lot of repititive ass-kissing in their applications, and it's genuinely making me sick.
I have several reasons not to play on the server anymore, but the most important one is: The current Respected players such as Poet, Generic User and other Respected players, and their very immature and improper behaviour. I'm sure many other people share a common opinion, you guys have literally been fucking everyone over with your stupid, pointless and immature arguments and jokes, so this is a very simple request: Please stop.

Something really needs to be done about many issues on the server right now, including Kevins current absence (which he gave no explanation to), and the behaviour of the current Respected staff.
Go ahead and start arguing in the comment section, doing so will only prove my point in this post - Seriously pull your shit together guys, at this point it's affecting the entire server in various ways.
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
Oh ma Gawd Drill still alive! Hue
[Image: TfrRANR.png]
If you can't figure out how to unsubscribe I'd suggest you just change your email on the forums.

[Image: 0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif]
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
(06-29-2016, 03:28 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: Oh, you should have seen the steam chat between me and poet...
Before he took it to the forum. Just tell me how to unlink my email and bam, im gone.
I also dont want to be brought up in anything darkevins related, and do me a favour, and demote me to user, as i have no respect for the server nor to i want you to respect me back.

At no point in time, should a server be stressful to play, especially when former players of the server annoy the shit out of you when you do leave. I have nothing to lose by defending myself here, ive already quit, all i ask is that the server users leave me alone before i really snap.

I still have respect for you, and most of the server issues are gone tbh
You are just ignorant
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(06-29-2016, 06:28 AM)Poet Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 03:28 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: Oh, you should have seen the steam chat between me and poet...
Before he took it to the forum. Just tell me how to unlink my email and bam, im gone.
I also dont want to be brought up in anything darkevins related, and do me a favour, and demote me to user, as i have no respect for the server nor to i want you to respect me back.

At no point in time, should a server be stressful to play, especially when former players of the server annoy the shit out of you when you do leave. I have nothing to lose by defending myself here, ive already quit, all i ask is that the server users leave me alone before i really snap.

You are just ignorant

Here's a message from Generic, he wanted me to tell you this: "your a cunt and gay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

(06-29-2016, 07:15 PM)FulL h0usE Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 06:28 AM)Poet Wrote:

You are just ignorant

Here's a message from Generic, he wanted me to tell you this: "your a cunt and gay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Tell him this: You are just scared of Sam, add me on steam so i can fuck you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
New game, every time Gen mentions he's left the server, you do a shot
[Image: 200.gif#0]
In an effort to control the respected+ population, sclap tries to kill some off with alcohol poisoning.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!