Poll: What do you want to do
This poll is closed.
Add more staff
40.00%
6 40.00%
Renew the entire staff (Delete them all and get new ones or the ones who are active)
40.00%
6 40.00%
Lol its ok dont do anything
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not enough staff active
Why the fuck is it that only Gabriel is the only admin active, like, seriously ? and SCLAP is the only mod active, we need different Moderators/admins from different timezones so they can protect the server 24/7
I am always active. I just had a 2 weeks vacation, but I'm back. I am mod.
[Image: 200w.gif]
But yes, we need some admins and at least a couple more active mods.
[Image: 200w.gif]
I think poet would be perfect for that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

I'm on all the time so that rules me out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I'm a mod, my forum rank is lying;_Wink
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Yeah, I've said this to so many people xD very often I am on and there's not even any other respected+ players and I have to deal with the shitty minges, which is kinda difficult if you don't have any power xD 

PS IM ON HOLIDAY THIS WEEK THATS WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON
I'm gay
Fuck I didn't read option 2 correctly XD can I change my vote to that plz thanks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Done SCLAP
(07-27-2016, 01:34 AM)NEMESIS (AKA HAWK) Wrote: Why the fuck is it that only Gabriel is the only admin active, like, seriously ? and SCLAP is the only mod active, we need different Moderators/admins from different timezones so they can protect the server 24/7

Light Bringer is active
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(07-27-2016, 05:25 AM)FulL h0usE Wrote: I think poet would be perfect for that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please dont be sarcastic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]