Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
*autism intensifies*
[Image: 200.gif#0]
(08-03-2016, 09:31 AM)SCLAP Wrote: *autism intensifies*

BUT IT WAS ACIDENTAL SPAM BRO
[Image: AB4cDFx.jpg] (yes its 50cc but it goes 55kph and its the biggest i can get)

"Joins a server by accident"

So the loading screen and the music didnt give it for you? are you really that dumb ?
(08-03-2016, 10:31 PM)NEMESIS (AKA HAWK) Wrote: "Joins a server by accident"

So the loading screen and the music didnt give it for you? are you really that dumb ?

When a server is loading I usually press alt tab and watch some random videos because it just downloads plugins also I join many servers so I can't remember which one is darkevins also you guys had a different map so I didn't think it was the same server.

Also it's didn't not didnt
(08-04-2016, 01:03 AM)Tayyab1208 Wrote:

When a server is loading I usually press alt tab and watch some random videos because it just downloads plugins also I join many servers so I can't remember which one is darkevins also you guys had a different map so I didn't think it was the same server.

That's not an excuse because no matter where you run, Kevin's shitty retro music will follow you. Your excuse is invalid.
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
(08-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Kazaya Wrote:

That's not an excuse because no matter where you run, Kevin's shitty retro music will follow you. Your excuse is invalid.
You guys did a different map The darkevin I remember had big city and this time it had a different one is it my fault you changed the map?
(08-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Kazaya Wrote:

XD
I agree that Donald Trump could use his wall of text for Mexico, but come on guys.

I also feel like that wasn't the whole story, but I don't care.
Just do not do that shit again.

Am I understood?

Also here is the server IP:
185.38.148.13:27155
Put that shit in your favorites, so you don't forget things again.
(08-07-2016, 07:44 AM)DarKevin Wrote: I agree that Donald Trump could use his wall of text for Mexico, but come on guys.

Am I understood?

Thank you so much  m8 I love you.
(08-07-2016, 07:44 AM)DarKevin Wrote: I agree that Donald Trump could use his wall of text for Mexico, but come on guys.

Am I understood?

Hello, I just tried to join the server it says I am still banned can you unban me?