Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respected Application [APPROVED]
*Steam ID (Please attempt to find it, if you can't place your Steam profile URL): STEAM_0:0:53875878

*Have you been banned/Kicked before?:
No, not that i can remember.

If answer on last question was "yes" give reason:

What are your good qualities?:
Ill be serious if i need to be and ill just try to be fun for other people.

What are your bad qualities?:
I can understand almost every joke, but when i dont i might get a bit verbal agressive but thats about it.

*Why do you want to be a Respected Rank Player?(Please have this answer more than one line long):
Wel i have played in previous years alot, now has Ben gotten me back into the Darkeven Bigcity war server and im completely addicted to it.
Once i got addicted i heard about respected and i thought whats better then to have more props to be able to spawn for cool bases or player and server friendly craftman ship in hand made structures?

Have you posted an application before?:
Yes, i have made previous applications before.

If Your Application Was Denied, Please Give the Reason and Link to Application:
Yes, one of them was with the reason of people who were above 30+ having much more pro applications then me and also the fact that there were only 6 slots availible wich 4 of them were already filled.

*References (5 or more References, Respected or Above only.):
Ben. and Gabriel
O.O
I can confirm my reference, i +1 this man!
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
-1, he is a fag

jk +1
Ya boy will +1 this app
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Not a big fan of how you openly call light a 'selfish prick' because he removed your radios.
After spamming shitty music near my base, asked him to remove them many times, kept spawnking back in a kept being near my base to troll...
[Image: 200w.gif]
Lol in his defence it was only 1 radio and I was driving the car
[Image: 200.gif#0]
thank you SCLAP , after all i didn't have control over the car and as usual im a sarcastic dick so most of my comments on people's actions are 99% sarcasm and i think Ben can confirm that after knowing me for 4-5 years
O.O
Reference confirmed.
Better be worth it boi.
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
(08-19-2016, 09:26 AM)Cally2L Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:44 AM)Generic Statue #1456 Wrote: Not a big fan of how you openly call light a 'selfish prick' because he removed your radios.
Not a big fan cause he threatened to dox me.

gg no re