Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The light bringer pissed me off
Name of the person*: The light bringer

Steam ID of the person*: IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Rules broken* Banned me for no reason

Witnesses: That jen moderator idk his name Its jen something

Explain everything he has done here*: HE PISSED ME OFF BASICALLY THIS NIGGA GOT REKT BY ME I WAS ON MY HOVA BOARD INIT BLAD THEN I FKN REKT THIS GUY I SQUISHED HIM LIKE A ANT THEN HE KICKS ME FOR BEING A SHIT HEAD OR SOMAT ANYWAYSSS THEN I BASICALLY JOIN BACK CUZ I AINT SCARED OF NO ANTS *I am only scared of sclap and Darkevins they are bae* ANYWAYS I JOIN BAK AND START REKIN SOME MORE SKIDS AND I REK HIM AS WELL AND THEN THIS MOFO BANS ME FOR 24 HOURS FOR BEING A  SHIT HEAD THEN I GO ON MY BAN REQUEST AND ASK FOR UNBAN THEN THIS NIGA SAYS I WAS TROLING THE ONLY THING THAT IS A TROLL IS HIS LIFE. I WANT HIM DEMOTED TO A PLAYER SO I CAN REK HIM SO MUCH AND MAKE HIM RAGE QUIT.

Evidences*: Check ban logs

*YES SCLAP I WAS BRAIN DEAD WHEN I WROTE THIS*
Instant Regret.
Can you like quit referring to me at the end of your dumb fucking threads when they have nothing to do with me?
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Invalid Thread, please make it more clear and stop posting shit

also please dont post like this again
Things like this make you wonder, does this man have severe autism or mild retardation. Should I feel bad for this person or laugh at their attempt to be funny?
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
See? Total troll with no brain.
[Image: 200w.gif]
(08-14-2016, 02:25 AM)The Light Bringer Wrote: See? Total troll with no brain.

DW. I just got news from a certain admin about you ill be having the last laugh Smile Troll
Sure. All you do is spam props trying to crash the server and troll. gtfo
[Image: 200w.gif]
It's not really trolling if you know that the person is trying to troll you. Then it's just being a tryhard.
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!