Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DayZ RP
I've been thinking of doing this type of RP on the server for fun because DK is in need of entertainment, I will make this official that this RP will be taken seriously as i'm going to use the user_rp rank for the people to play as i don't want them to spawn stuff (I will later on change them back to their previous rank) Not 100% sure what the user_rp rank offers so please tell me down below, here is the steam group to enter: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZRPBCW . Let me know if any higher ranked will accept or deny this RP group and i will do everything to cooperate, I am still thinking about how this system is going to work as i need to figure out how to make it as realistic as possible (Hunger and thirst,stamina etc...).
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
oh god..........
I can see the mayhem happening and not the good kind of mayhem,
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Sounds interesting as some kind of event.
Maybe there is a gamemode for that, to which we could switch during the event.
I think there are some gmod dayz servers out there, using a gamemode.
(10-02-2015, 04:01 AM)DarKevin Wrote: Sounds interesting as some kind of event.
Maybe there is a gamemode for that, to which we could switch during the event.
I think there are some gmod dayz servers out there, using a gamemode.

I came across a gamemode called "Reasons to kill" but i have tested it and it's a bit buggy at the moment then again it would be cool. I have played many DayZ servers but none of them have a gamemode as far as i know as the servers use custom content to make people interested. I would also recommend a zombie SNPC addon to go well with the event/gamemode.
[Image: 15386_4c48467a484a4.jpg]
Looking at old threads kek