Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Kick Restrictions from Respected Users.
Recently I have noticed that respected users don't properly use their vote kick commands. For example, People like Poet constantly vote kick people falsely and inaccurately. 
Personally, I think that removing vote kick is a double edged sword. It will 1.) Make the respected rank less mingey. But 2.) Not allow respected users to use their rank and privileges properly in a time of need. 

My suggestion is that we either make it so respected users cant kick other respected users *Cough Poet Cough*.
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]
Kaz, no disrespect or anything but being able to votekick people is one of the main perks of being respected ? Also, votekick isn't really something you can abuse ? :/ Dyou know what I mean like it's still the whole server voting not just one person, but yeah I agree in theory respected players should never need to be kicked at all so it shouldn't matter if it's allowed to kick them or not xD
I'm gay
Information 
(06-25-2016, 05:55 AM)Kazaya Wrote: Recently I have noticed that respected users don't properly use their vote kick commands. For example, People like Poet constantly vote kick people falsely and inaccurately. 
Personally, I think that removing vote kick is a double edged sword. It will 1.) Make the respected rank less mingey. But 2.) Not allow respected users to use their rank and privileges properly in a time of need. 

My suggestion is that we either make it so respected users cant kick other respected users *Cough Poet Cough*.

Well or, you know, demoting/warning people like poet.
If you are a respected player you are expected to play by the rules and not abuse shit.
(06-25-2016, 06:28 AM)DarKevin Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 05:55 AM)Kazaya Wrote: Recently I have noticed that respected users don't properly use their vote kick commands. For example, People like Poet constantly vote kick people falsely and inaccurately. 

If you are a respected player you are expected to play by the rules and not abuse shit.

I can't really demote anyone. And Poet doesn't give a damn about warnings, People like him will continue doing whatever they want until someone stops them. Which nobody has so ;/
[Image: tumblr_n75xqgnQo01sijhkdo1_500.gif]

You know when i votekick its either a joke, or an admin or mod kicks the minge before the votekick finishes pissing the fuck out off me
*cough Kazaya cough*

P.S. I thought there were no warnings on DK's such as you said
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(06-25-2016, 07:00 AM)Poet Wrote:

You know when i votekick its either a joke, or an admin or mod kicks the minge before the votekick finishes pissing the fuck out off me
*cough Kazaya cough*

P.S. I thought there were no warnings on DK's such as you said

You need to take warnings and not to joke around such things. I have seen some false votekicks from you as well. Not to mention other respected players.

EDIT : Demoting is an option.
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
It depends I think, for example if someone spawnkills (and there are very definite signs up) it's obviously not an accident and they have no excuse, same goes for spamming and things like that and I would deem that appropriate to votekick without warning them.
    However if someone puts in 2 or 3 health chargers, for example, or RPG on players a warning should be given as things like this could be genuinely innocent mistakes.
    But 100% I agree when people votekick for not listening to them (as respected) or if it's just a bs reason that ain't okayyyyy
I'm gay
(06-25-2016, 06:45 AM)Kazaya Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 06:28 AM)DarKevin Wrote:

I can't really demote anyone. And Poet doesn't give a damn about warnings, People like him will continue doing whatever they want until someone stops them. Which nobody has so ;/

I didn't mean that YOU should demote anyone, I just meant that this would be the proper way to go about it.
It would need more than 2 people accusing each other to make a decision, though.

And while I haven't really been on the server recently, you all can still send me reports.
I read all of them. Whether I react to them just depends on the content, like is it reasonable, is the reporting player reputable, etc.

And if anyone just wants to notify me of something, feel free to send it as a bug report, or PM me here on the forum.