Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tfeye_sulfatum
What the fuck is this weapon?

Like seriously, why the fuck was TFA added back in?

This weapons is op as fuck.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Lenny1 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
jealous

Lenny2 Lenny1 Lenny2 Lenny1
Kevin's finally seen the light
[Image: 200.gif#0]
Srsly tho, I removed TFA before because of the suspicion that it caused server crashes. I thought that -if it indeed was TFA causing them- maybe the problem had been fixed by now, and we should give them another try. About weapons being OP, well, let's just see how it goes, since there are lot of powerful weapons to counter each other.
Also there is a damage modifier I think, to adjust the damage of all weapons. Maybe I can play around with that a little bit.
(01-04-2017, 03:49 PM)DarKevin Wrote: Srsly tho, I removed TFA before because of the suspicion that it caused server crashes. I thought that -if it indeed was TFA causing them- maybe the problem had been fixed by now, and we should give them another try. About weapons being OP, well, let's just see how it goes, since there are lot of powerful weapons to counter each other.
Also there is a damage modifier I think, to adjust the damage of all weapons. Maybe I can play around with that a little bit.
Could ya nullify the ACF GL'S damage against people?
(01-04-2017, 08:38 PM)joshifire Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 03:49 PM)DarKevin Wrote: Srsly tho, I removed TFA before because of the suspicion that it caused server crashes. I thought that -if it indeed was TFA causing them- maybe the problem had been fixed by now, and we should give them another try. About weapons being OP, well, let's just see how it goes, since there are lot of powerful weapons to counter each other.
Could ya nullify the ACF GL'S damage against people?

I can rework the ACF sweps and do that
I was told TFA was removed because it was OP, has my whole life been a lie?
[Image: bcDXjNN.gif]
It's always Shitpost o'clock!
Default packs are not op, Eye divine cybermacy sweps are. Extremely op