Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Destructible props
(02-23-2016, 05:55 AM)MstWnt3d Wrote: Well this is a game changer but is it fool proof like could people find a work around it like destroying props faster even when the time to break the prop is like 5 minutes such as spawning duplications of nukes perhaps?

If someone would drop a nuke on your base it would be fucked regardless.
However, things like the golden gun which does about 99999 damage could be a problem.
Maybe there is an option to limit the maximum amount of damage a prop can receive in one hit, but even if there isn't, I should be able to implement it myself.
(02-23-2016, 05:23 AM)DarKevin Wrote: And people who have trouble building usually make the mistake of trying to build in the middle of fucking spawn.

What about those who aren't building in spawn?
I think this creates a more dynamic way of warfare, but the thing is about the process of building, people don't actually have to build their base on the server, you can build a base in SP, duplicate it and place it on DK. Players will keep removing and spawning base duplicates, to remain safe in their base. I don't think that's fair and that there must be a rule about base duplicating, otherwise there isn't any point in adding this add-on.

And if some pleb manages to build a skyscraper at the spawn and you manage to destroy the down-levels of it, and the rule applies that any constraint or freezed prop welded to those levels will undo, it would completely unfreeze the whole thing and create one massive lagspike. So that automatically means that every base that is being raided will create massive amounts of lag.

I think we should do a test run with this and see what happens, like i said, this can be really cool if it works properly but it needs modifications and changes here and there to prevent people from finding and exploiting loopholes.

I'd say, modify it, add it in for about a week and look at the feedback.

[Image: laright-lets-do-this.jpg]

[Image: 1465414294334.jpg]

What about people who spam like 99999 damage? You may as well just allow people won bars
Nvm changed my mind this shits sorta sexy lol
Can we add this already?!
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Nope.avi
You just spooked your gale system will get noscoped?
(02-28-2016, 07:01 AM)Generic user #1456 Wrote: You just spooked your gale system will get noscoped?

Nah mate. Just the fact that it's gonna fuck up the server, in my opinion.
Tbh adding this would at least add a little more excitement than being stuck on Bigcity 5 days at a time before changing map for like three minutes before its vote changed back by an admin because 2 or 3 users don't know how to crouch jump.