Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Destructible props
After being blown up by weapons, it sets the prop to world prop it self. (cannot be undo by user of prop)
Minigun + this addon "makes it fair (?)"

UPDATE :

Prepare for unexpected Gmod crashes when trying to destroy props!
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
(02-23-2016, 05:33 AM)Thomas2810NL Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 05:23 AM)DarKevin Wrote: And people who have trouble building usually make the mistake of trying to build in the middle of fucking spawn.

He's got a point on this one.
Hi, I can see why you may have thought this addon was good for the server, and a part of it is, the fact is that is completely undermines the point of bases as they can be easily destroyed. There is a valid point "people building in the middle of spawn" however that is the main point of a respected player or above, they can remove that persons props and kick them. there for I fully support MstWnt3d and Kenshi's opinions of the addon.

Regards Ace99274
[Image: ace_of_spades_by_lucky_louie-d2mg0dj.jpg]
I didn't experience crashes with this addon. But k
Ive crashed a bunch of times so far.
It limit's the skilled builders to actually being complete useless, I've not seen one good looking base since the update, only people spamming 25 door's to make a base littarly made out of door's.

I say we remove it. I don't like it and lots of others aggree with me on this.
Kevin, the people have spoken.
[Image: 1452203540-1754446789-sotnya-smotret-onl...film-4.jpg]
This should be removed in my opinion. It's the mingeapocalypse. People are welding turrets to props, running around breaking everything, props vehicles are useless, since you have to set the props' weight very low to have a nice vehicles (but that reduces health to almost nothing). Bases now are only a ton of doors spammed everywhere, that lag everything when they open. To make a decent door, I had to stack 4 props, make their weight 25000 and save it as a separate dupe, to change it after some minge blows it up with rpg. Also, server almost crashes when you break a big base, all the props unweld making huge lag.
Wait, he added it?
Kevin, remove it ASAP, massive lagspikes everywhere, this was a bigger mistake than Nuke pack 4.

eventhough Nuke Pack 4 was awesome
[Image: aze3Zef.gif]
Mistakes were made.
[Image: e17d365511cb2a54af92ff9478a940fa.jpg]
[Image: r3TbXS1.png?1]
Read the new post I made about it.